- 45.7cm/18" star foil balloon.
- Comes deflated in a packaged.
- If filled with air, usage of straw-like item is recommended. Insert in the opening gently not to damage the flap inside
- Can be inflated with either air or helium.
- A correctly inflated foil balloon should be tight with uniformly spaced creases along the seam.
The actual color of the product may be slightly different from what you see on your monitor. Every computer monitor has different capability to display colors & everyone sees these colors differently, We do our best to edit images to reflect its actual colors but we cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
GOLD - STAR BALLOON 45.7CM/18"
CONSIDERING ALTITUDE & TEMPERATURE
High altitudes and extreme temperatures affect helium-inflated foil balloons.
If filling the balloons with helium gas, please be aware of some characteristics of helium gas and follow the below instruction.
Hight altitude and High temperature will expand helium molecules.
- When moving from low altitude/cool environment to high altitude/warm environment, make sure NOT to completely fill the balloon with helium gas as helium molecules will expand. Not filling it completely will give the helium molecules place to expand without blasting the balloon.
Low altitude and Cool temperature will shrink helium molecules.
- If moving from high altitude/warm environment to low altitude/cool environment, make sure to fill the balloon with enough helium and helium molecules will shrink and causes it to reduce in its size.
Although most of the film balloons come with self-sealing valves, it is always a good idea to tie the balloons to a string especially if it is being filled with helium gas. Hold the balloon between your legs or body facing the filling tab up. Place your string half-way on the filling tab and fold the tab over and roll up to the balloon body. Tie a few knots.
Always dispose of balloons properly. Do not release balloons into air.